Friday, December 19, 2008

Red mystery

What could this be? Is it part of a game? Is it to flag down drag racers on the street? Does it symbolize an adventure, a la Sherlock Holmes? Is it a table top? An optical illusion? A quirky gate? A target? A secret doorway?

What do you think?

Now that most of my holiday tasks are done, I could meditate a little more on mysteries such as this.

Or not.

Because now it’s the weekend, and it’s no mystery I’m ready for a break…

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0

And I think it's gonna be all right.
Yeah, the worst is over now,

The morning sun is shining like a Red Rubber Ball.

~ Paul Simon & Bruce Woodley

2 comments:

Katie said...

I hope it's not the backdrop for one of those carnival knife-throwing activities! Keep an eye on this spot and get back to us with any changes. Hope you're enjoying your break!

Ms M said...

I'll keep an eye out for any knife-throwing or other saber-related activities!