Sunday, April 05, 2009

Rain


Lots of unsettled weather here lately. Makes me think of songs about rain. Feel free to add to the list…

A hard rain's a-gonna fall.

I wish it would rain…

Let it rain, let it rain

Raindrops keep fallin’ on my head

I’m singin’ in the rain



Who’ll stop the rain

Purple rain, purple rain

Here comes the rain again

And I think it’s gonna rain today

It’s a rainy night in Georgia…I feel like it’s rainin’ all over the world…


May the raindrops fall lightly on your brow. May the soft winds freshen your spirit. May the sunshine brighten your heart. May the burdens of the day rest lightly upon you, and may God enfold you in the mantle of His love.
-Irish blessing

2 comments:

Katie said...

Bummer you've been getting rain, but these are great photos! I like the abstractness of the top ones, and the combo of the blue sky and clouds outside the wet window in the bottom one looks like a painting. We had lots of sun and warm temps in CA over the weekend; I'll try to send it your way!

Ms M said...

thanks :>) The photos were fun to do.

And I think your sun and warm temps are coming our way.