Monday, August 18, 2008

Drawing conclusions?


Came across this while walking the neighborhood over the weekend. In this part of town, the graffiti is usually limited to a few obscene words here and there in the alleys, and there isn’t much of it. This is different; I wonder what the story is?



>>>>>>> <<<<<<<< >>>>>>> <<<<<<< >>>>>

In the dime stores and bus stations, people talk of situations, read books, repeat quotations, draw conclusions on the wall.
-Bob Dylan

Gray hair is God's graffiti.
-Bill Cosby

2 comments:

Katie said...

The graffiti in the top photo is just wild! I'm against graffiti in general, but I sure like seeing good examples of it, as long as it isn't destroying public property. I too would like to know the stories behind both these graffiti examples!

Ms M said...

It's painted on a garage. I'll have to go by there this weekend and see if it's still there. Maybe someone who lives there will be around and I can get the full scoop.