Thursday, November 09, 2006

Whose head on a platter?


Since I'm having trouble posting photos to Blogger lately, this is a test (and I'm getting to the place where I want somebody's head on a platter for all the hassle!)

Heads; reminds me of the Talking Heads who took their name from what TV producers called head and shoulder shots of people who were talking. Experts of this or that expounding on their opinion. As Tina Weymouth put it: "all talk, no action."

But how about those election results? Some "heads rolled" on this go-round! YES!
Except in Idaho...

An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise -- Victor Hugo

But then, as Rumi says:

We can't know
what the divine intelligence
has in mind!

Who am I,
standing in the midst of this
thought-traffic?

PS: I got the photo problem figured out--this time, at least...

No comments: