Monday, November 17, 2008

Cycling


Cool sign, isn’t it? I like the way it’s designed.

There are a lot of bicyclists in Boise; it’s a very popular sport. And many of them ride down 13th Street through Hyde Park on their way to the foothills. There are several bicycle competitions, including the Twilight Criterium in July each year. For that, they close off downtown and the cyclists race a loop through the city streets.

I used to ride quite a bit, although I was never into racing. Now, I’m much more a walker, so I can stop and take photos from time to time…

(((())))(((())))(((())))(((())))(((())))(((())))

The bicycle, the bicycle surely, should always be the vehicle of novelists and poets.
~Christopher Morley

Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live.
~Mark Twain

No comments: