Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Imagination and the moon


After being away a couple of days, I’m back at the BBC Spanish course. This set is about food and meeting people. You first learn how to order food and drink, then how to use the friendly line: Quieres tomar algo? Which, since this is the BBC, means: "Fancy a drink?"

According to the cultural guide, you can dance the night away at the many discotechs (in the larger cities), then have un chocolate con churros or perhaps un café solo at dawn to start the new day.

As I looked through my photos, I see I have none of food, nor of disco dancing. So, imagination, daydreams, and a crescent moon (la luna) will have to do…

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

He was my cream, and I was his coffee - and when you poured us together, it was something.
~Josephine Baker

Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another.
~Author Unknown

No comments: