Thursday, November 15, 2007

Playing on stop


The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
-Albert Einstein

Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.
-Douglas Adams

To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.
-ee cummings

If you've heard this story before, don't stop me, because I'd like to hear it again.
-Groucho Marx

Stop in the name of love
before you break my heart

-The Supremes

Stop right now,
thank you very much,
I need somebody with the human touch,
Hey you always on the run,
Gotta slow it down baby,
gotta have some fun.
-The Spice Girls

Oh you'd better stop before you tear me all apart
you'd better stop before you go and break my heart
-Sam Brown

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
-George Bernard Shaw

No comments: