Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Shadow with Cat


A day off. Perfect morning for capturing photos; forms, shapes, colors that catch my eye.
Later, sit on the deck of the local coffee shop with C, sipping good coffee, pretending we are at a side street café in Paris.

Absolutely wonderful not to be at work today! I buy a Powerball ticket, hoping for positive synchronicity with the Lottery Gods.

And a cat inserted himself in my shadows today, joining me as I photo’d roses. A gray cat, a friendly whisper of good luck, who rolled on the sidewalk, purring. Who followed me for a short distance, intrigued with my antics, until a butterfly caught his attention and it was time to head back home…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To understand a cat, you must realize that he has his own gifts, his own viewpoint, even his own morality.
~ Lillian Jackson Braun

No comments: